Bedroom sets come in so many different shapes, sizes and colors. At Pinson Valley Furniture, we carry everything from youth sets to master sets. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for just a mattress, dresser or an entire bedroom set with night stand, bed, dresser and more we can take care of it for you! Contact us
today and tell us what you are looking for. We work with many manufacturers to make sure we can get you what you need!
A casual lifestyle collection with clean lines and smooth moldings throughout, Essentials delivers extreme versatility with coordinated multifunctional pieces. Consumers have the freedom to select from dressers and entertainment furniture by width or number of drawers. By nesting them together, they create distinctive furniture that best suits their needs for plenty of storage in any room in the home. This remarkable collection effortlessly accommodates the inevitable changes in the family lifecycle with exciting options to mix, match, and rethink, moving pieces from bedroom to den to living room and back again throughout the years. An impressive array of quality features ensures the lasting beauty of each piece.
The signature panel headboard is crowned by a double rail intersecting on both sides with double vertical uprights forming an attractive double rectangle design, with small squares in each corner. This unique effect is echoed in the frame of the mirror offered in two sizes.
- The commanding headboard shows off the natural beauty of the knotty oak veneer, which is echoed in the panel footboard. A storage footboard option provides conveniently placed extra space for bulky quilts and blankets.
- Essential’s molding detail is subtly enhanced by a quarter rounds at the top and bottom, and runs down the pilasters and under the top row of drawers.
- Secure and precise nesting is guaranteed through the placement of levelers on all the 46” high pieces –keeping every combination balanced and seamlessly aligned, from the smallest nesting configuration to 72 “ wide (2 piers and chest or entertainment furniture) up to a full 88” (2 piers and large dresser).
- Each drawer features four-sided drawer box construction, English dovetail joints, 14-inch interiors and dustproofing on the bottom of the cases. Roller ball bearing side guides enhance the smooth functioning of each full-extension drawer.
- The entertainment center incorporates conveniently placed wire management and power access. The top drawer, designed for component placement, has a beveled glass front, set in a sturdy frame with heavy hinges and a full-length pull-out tray for ease of installation. Below, a sliding door moves from left to right – concealing a stationary shelf and two adjustable shelves on the left side of the piece, and three deep drawers on the right.
- The nightstand provides more storage than expected in three graduated drawers.
VERTICAL MIRROR 36 1/2 X 1 1/2 X 32 1/4
LANDSCAPE MIRROR 46 X 1 1/2 X 32 1/4
DRESSER 56 X 18 X 46
4 DRAWER CHEST 40 X 18 X 46
PIER NIGHT STAND 16 X 18 X 46
ENTERTAINMENT FURNITURE 40 X 18 X 46
NIGHT STAND 26 X 16 X 28
5-0 PANEL BED 63 3/4 X 85 X 56
6-6 PANEL BED 79 3/4 X 85 X 56
- Headboard posts shipped RTA with support
- All footboards are made of poplar solids and mango veneer
- Solid mango feet, metal to metal fasteners, shipped RTA
- Hidden top drawers in all cases
- 4 sided drawer boxes are constructed with English dovetails front and back for maximum storage capacity
- Matching Interiors are finished to prevent finer materials from snagging
- Felt bottoms in top drawers to protect fine materials and accessories
- Roller ball bearing drawer guides with full extensions and drawer stops to keep drawers in place even when fully extended
- Dust panels on bottoms of the cases to protect the contents
- LANDSCAPE MIRROR 52 X 1 3/4 X 41
- TRIPLE DRESSER 68 X 19 X 41 1/4
- 5 DRAWER CHEST 42 X 19 X 58
- ENTERTAINMENT FURNITURE 58 X 19 X 39 1/4
- NIGHT STAND 30 X 17 X 29 1/2
- 5-0 SLEIGH BED 67 X 95 X 58
- 6-6 SLEIGH BED 83 X 95 X 58
Smart Solutions is designed for smart parents who want their child’s bedroom to be efficiently and cleverly designed. With this extraordinary collection of sleek multi-functional pieces, busy parents can mix and match to create the perfect space for their son or daughter’s sleep, study and sanctuary.
With a minimal investment of floor space, savvy retailers can present four distinct packages with a suite of only 13 pieces. Each unique layout displays loads of versatility from lofty bookcase headboards to desks neatly positioned under bunk beds. Space-saving trundle storage and more traditional separate piece floor plans inspire parents to select the configuration that works best in their home for their child – at any age, girl or boy.
Crafted from wood solids and veneers, offered in a choice of two highly popular finishes – white and merlot –with round cut outs on the face of the drawers with interchangable colors and finger pulls, Smart Solutions is constructed to last through generations of hard duty. Featuring top quality details that are unexpected at its price point, this collection emphasizes functionality, safety, storage and convenience.
- With roller ball bearing side guides on the full-extension drawers, and fully finished interiors – smooth sanded and sealed — parents of even the youngest children can be comfortable with them opening and closing the drawers by themselves.
- The four-sided drawer box construction, English dovetail joints, 14-inch interiors and dustproofing on the bottom of the cases all represent American Woodcrafters’ highest standards for construction and ensure the durability of each piece.
- Maximum storage in minimum spaces is a main objective for this collection. The 10-storage compartment bookcase, designed for all those kids with lots of interests and lots of stuff, is a perfect example of a Smart Solution. All drawers are deeper and roomier than found on most youth furniture, allowing ample space for bulky items like blankets and sweaters.
- Conveniently placed wire management and power access make the desk a perfect addition to the most technologically advanced bedroom.
- Both bunk and panel beds are available in 3/3 twin or 4/6 full sizes to accommodate small children through fully grown adolescents.
VERTICAL MIRROR 31 X 3/4 X 52 H
CHEST 41 X 18 X 51 3/4 H
DOUBLE DRESSER 56 X 18 X 29 H
NIGHT STAND 17 X 16 X 24 H
DESK 56 X 18 X 29 H
TWIN PANEL BED 41 1/2 x 80 x 45 H
FULL PANEL BED 56 1/2 X 80 X 45 H
TWIN OVER TWIN BUNK BED 41 1/2 X 80 X 76 H
TWIN OVER FULL BUNK BED 56 1/2 X 80 X 76 H
TRUNDLE STORAGE 76 X 41 X 10 1/2 H